Article repost from PR Newswire
For the first time in the island’s history, a consortium of hotel ownership and management groups, representing more than 50 properties and resorts in Punta Cana have come together to reaffirm their commitment to a set of security standards and safety guidelines in one of the top travel destinations in the Dominican Republic.
The eight-point Punta Cana Promise, as well as information about participating hotels, is detailed on www.puntacanapromise.com, which launches today.
The Punta Cana Promise points:
- OUR properties are self-contained and provide 24-hour security and medical assistance
- OUR food and beverage offerings come only from reputable, trusted vendor partners and are all carefully checked and inspected before being served at any property in accordance with global food safety management standards
- OUR employees all undergo rigorous background checks, screening and training
- OUR high staff-to-guest ratios ensure that every guest receives the attention, service, and security they expect and deserve
- OUR properties not only meet but also exceed tourism and hospitality regulations and guidelines
- OUR hotel-affiliated vacation activities and excursions are provided exclusively by reputable partners who are all licensed and insured
- OUR properties are each united in the oversight and delivery of the Punta Cana Promise
- OUR hotels will provide safety information and phone numbers to all guests upon check in
Each of the eight points seeks to answer specific questions and to reaffirm traveler confidence following recent media coverage of events on the island. While the policies outlined in the Punta Cana Promise are certainly not new to the hotels – the safety guidelines outlined above have been in place for years – the creation of the Promise marks the first time these hotels have worked together to create such a comprehensive resource in one easy-to-access format.
Says Encarna Piñero, President of Inverotel, “Speaking on behalf of our consortium of hotels, the Punta Cana Promise is our ongoing commitment to ensure that our guests will continue to receive the highest levels of service and security they have come to know and expect from us. The Punta Cana area has been home to our families and our properties for generations, and we are all focused on doing what it takes to reassure travelers that Punta Cana is and will remain a safe and wonderful vacation destination for generations to come.”
The following hotels are each committed to fulfilling the Punta Cana Promise, a safety pledge detailing what policies, safety guidelines, and security measures can be expected at each and every property to ensure the highest levels of safety and service are not just met, but exceeded. This is the commitment we provide to you.
AMResortsZoëtry Agua Punta CanaSecrets Cap Cana Resort & SpaSecrets Royal Beach Punta CanaBreathless Punta Cana Resort & SpaDreams Macao Beach Punta CanaDreams Palm Beach Punta CanaDreams Punta Cana Resort & SpaNow Larimar Punta CanaNow Onyx Punta CanaSunscape Puerto Plata Domincan Republic
MeliaMelia Caribe Beach ResortThe Level at Melia Caribe BeachMelia Punta Cana Beach ResortThe Level at Melia Punta Cana Beach ResortParadisusParadisus Palma Real Golf & Spa ResortRoyal Service at Paradisus Palma RealThe Reserve Beach at Paradisus Palma RealThe Grand Reserve at Paradisus Palma RealParadisus Punta Cana ResortRoyal Service at Paradisus Punta CanaThe Reserve at Paradisus Palma RealThe Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana
Participating hotels, all of which are listed on www.puntacanapromise.com, will proudly display the Punta Cana Promise seal on their properties and their websites indicating their participation and commitment to the Promise.
To learn more about the Punta Cana Promise, please visit www.puntacanapromise.com.
SOURCE Consortium of Punta Cana Hotels